- To provide training focusing on Human resource management, General management service, procurement, Entrepreneurship, Sales and marketing, accounting and finance.
- Undertake both academic and client driven researches.
- Provide consultancy Services in such core areas as project management, Human resource development, Accountancy, Entrepreneurship development and management, and policy analysis and research.
- Promote community services programs in business and related programs.
- Promote Co-operation and linkages between its core departments on the one hand and the local, regional and international organization and institutions.
- A variety of career prospects is available to business graduates i.e. General management, Administration, Human resources and Accounting.
- It is well established that graduates of business dept join the employment sector and universities for career progressions.
|BUSINESS COURSES OFFERED
Applications are on progress
|COURSE TITLE||DURATION||INTAKE||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||EXAM BODY|
|Accounting technician Diploma(ATD)level I||1 semester||Jan/jul||KCSE C-(Minus) and above||KASNEB||Apply|
|Accounting Technician Diploma (ATD) level II||1 semester||Jan /July||Pass in ATD level 1||KASNEB||Apply|
|Accounting Technician Diploma (ATD) level III||1 semester||Jan/July||Pass in ATD level 1||KASNEB||Apply|
|Diploma in supply chain management||1 semester||Jan/July||KCSE C- (Minus) and above||KNEC||Apply|
|Certificate in supply chain management||1 semester||Jan/July||KCSE D+ (Plus) and above||KNEC||Apply|